WELL, HERE IT IS... OUR FIRST MULLEN FAMILY BLOG










THANK YOU!!! ENJOY!!!



Sunday, March 21, 2010

MULLEN FAMILY: RIP Eric Soprych




God our Father,
Your power brings us to birth,
Your providence guides our lives,
and by Your command we return to dust.


Lord, those who die still live in Your presence,
their lives change but do not end.


I pray in hope for my family,
relatives and friends,
and for all the dead known to You alone.


In company with Christ,
Who died and now lives,
may they rejoice in Your kingdom,
where all our tears are wiped away.


Unite us together again in one family,
to sing Your praise forever and ever.
Amen.

1 comment:

jarvic7 said...

I'm very sad to hear about this. I believe that eric and i were 2nd cousins, but we were nearly the same age. I think I last seen him when he was very young. My father, John Soprych, dies wen I was 11 and that was, effectively, the last time I was in touch with my father's side of the family. His grandfather was my Godfather.

Just yesterday I was contacted by his sister on facebook with a friend request, after accepting I looked through her friends for any other soprychs and found Eric, and was delighted by his many interesting photos :) I subsequently made a friend request to him, because it wasn't obvious from his facebook page that he had died. I only later found out after looking at his wife's page -- she mentioned on her profile that he had died.

How sad :(

Do you know if his death was sudden or was he sick for a while?

Fortunately, It look like he pack a full life into his 45 years, with many children to carry on his memory.

Sincerely,
John Soprych